Friday 22 April 2016

Introducting Fan-Tasty

Welcome to Fan-Tasty, a new segment of this blog where I combine three of my favourite things: cooking, fictional characters and puns! Inspired in part by the myriad of people already doing this (see Nerdy Nummies and Feast of Fiction over on Youtube, just to name a few) and the fact that sometimes, you just want to make your dreams come true; and I have a dream that one day soon, these pixelated images of food will see reality, then my mouth, oesophagus, stomach and so on and so forth.

I'm particularly fond of RPGs (role-playing video games e.g. Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda) and the prescence of food plays a part in building the world around the character and adding that little bit more of credibility. You can find an article that expands more about this here. And not only am I drawing inspiration from games, but also from animation, books, and movies (see Ghibli Week). If you have something you'd like to see, drop a comment below and we'll see what happens!

Watch this space 'cause exciting things are a'happening!

Happy slothing!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...