Tuesday 9 December 2014

Introducing....GHIBLI WEEK

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, but I wanted a way to document it. And now I have one! Studio Ghibli's movies have some of the best animated food I've ever seen, I could go on and on about it, but I'll let the pictures do the talking.

(source) Whaaat

(source) Whaaaaaat
(source) Whaaaaaaaaaat
(source) Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
(source) Me too, No Face...me too....
So without further ado, I give you the Ghibli Week run down (in no particular order):
  • The Cat Returns: Strawberry shortcake and Fish Crackers
  • Kiki's Delivery Service: Herring and Pumpkin Pot Pie and Bread
  • My Neighbour Totoro: Profitotoro
  • Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea: Ponyo Ramen
  • Spirited Away: Dumplings and Steamed Buns
  • Howl's Moving Castle: Bacon and Eggs
  • Studio Ghibli Bento
Happy slothing!!
xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...